Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Daenerys Targaryen: The One True Queen of Westeros

Hello!

I did my researched paper on Game of Thrones character, Daenerys Targaryen. She is my favorite character in the television show and in the books. In my paper, I decided to remain strictly to the television series. I wanted to know if Daenerys Targaryen was really a strong and independent ruler, or was she only seen this way because she controlled an army of eight thousand men and was the mother to three dragons?
My advice to those who are doing their paper, is to obviously not procrastinate. That is possibly the worst idea ever. There is so much work to be done in this paper and it should never be overlooked. Also, ask Jenny for help! She will really help you out if you need help on expanding more on your topic or fixing up your research question! And choose your sources wisely!

Good Luck!

My sources:

Weiss, D.B., Game of Thrones. First of His Name. HBO. May 4, 2014
Martin, George R. R. "Tyrion." A Dance with Dragons. New York: Bantam, 2011. Print.
Rodriguez, Amanda. "'Game of Thrones': The Meta-Feminist Arc of Daenerys Targaryen." (2014). Web. <http://www.btchflcks.com/2014/04/game-of-thrones-the-meta-feminist-arc-of-daenerys-targaryen.html#.VXemlFxViko>.
Beemer, Cristy. "The Female Monarchy: A Rhetorical Strategy of Early Modern Rule." 30: 272-73. Print.
Potter, Alison. "Game of Thrones Inspiration: Why Daenerys Targaryen Is a Feminist Icon." (2013). Print.
"Queen Elizabeth I Biography." Biography. Web.













No comments:

Post a Comment