Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Evolution of Batman

We were told to pick a topic for our researched paper that we were interested in.  With the new Batman movie being released this summer and also Batman being my favorite superhero I decided to do my researched paper on Batman.  At first I wasn't sure what to write about Batman but later decided to write about the history and evolution of Batman from when day one all the way until today.  I was doing my research on the library database for sources for my topic and couldn't find much sources that information about Batman that was relevant to what I was writing about.  However, I did find two books at the library which gave me plenty of information.  The books I used were The Great Comic Book Heroes by Jules Feiffer and also The Superhero Book Gina Misiroglu and David A. Roach.  Some advice to future students whether your topic is Batman or not is start on your research early so that you can start writing your paper early.  The last thing you want is wait until the last minute to research and then find out that you need to switch topics.  I am glad that I started research early because I almost switched topics a few times because I was having a hard time deciding what I should write about Batman and also having a hard time finding sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment