Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Women In Soccer

Ricardo Magdaleno
Women in Soccer
Throughout my experience with this paper i understood the impotance of understanding the material you are using to prove your point. Also time managment is key to success in this paper. I had a few problems finding information that would help me answer my question. My Question was, Why are men not taking women in soccer serious and if Women in Soccer is part of the "American Dream." If I would of known how stressful it is t combine different ideas to create one answer i would of definatly started sooner. I think that the best source I found was a Book called "Philosophic Inquiry in Sport" you can use this book for any sport to connect to an arguement. 

Morgan, William John, and Klaus V. Meier. Philosophic Inquiry in Sport. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics, 1988. N. pag. Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment