Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Psychology in Video Games

I did my research paper on Psychology in Video Games finding my sources using the Cal State LA database.  I picked the JSTOR database because it seemed like the most user friendly database compared to others offered.  I looked up "video game" and "psychology in video game" and searched through pages of articles finding anything related to my topic.  I took note of some and went back into them to read the abstract or intro to find if it is useful.  If I could change anything about this research paper is the amount of time I got to work on it.  Due to my late topic choice, I only had a week to search through a mass amount of articles.  I recommend time management above everything else.  Pick your topic as soon as possible, and do some research hear and there, instead of waiting till the weekend prior.  It was extremely stressful because I had not finished it, and I still needed to study for finals.  TIME MANAGEMENT is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment