Monday, June 3, 2013

Aliens and fairies

1.)What I would have done differently was not doing my research at night because the next morning I would have forgotten much of the article and I think doing a research review of your results will help you write the paper faster. I would have also tried to write the Parts in different days because I wrote the whole paper in one day thinking it was do the next day and it was not. I would also say start early if you are a procrastinator because you do not want to be locked up in your room trying to write the research paper especially when the weather is unbearably.
2.) My research question was " how are beliefs in aliens related to our old beliefs of aliens". I used a blog that had quotes from a scholarly journals and books but I only used the quotes that were cited. I did most of my research from the library database using the Academic search primer. I used search terms like extraterrestrial and fairies which gave me a pretty decent results which i mostly used them all. It is a good topic because you find stuff that you didnt not expect would be related to aliens and fairies.
1.      Brin, D. (1994). Extraterrestrial nightmares: Aliens aren't the first creatures to capture our dark imagination. Omni, 16(9), 4.
2.      “Faerie A-E,” Last accessed Saturday, December 25, 2010
3.      Gromacki, G. (2012). Ancient Aliens or Demonic Deception?. Journal Of Ministry & Theology, 16(2), 24-62.
4.      Hiebert, R. (2002). Little green gurus. Report / Newsmagazine (National Edition), 29(20), 52.
5.      In: European Journal of UFO and Abduction Studies,( 2000) , p113 -118
6.      Susan Blackmore and Marcus Cox, “Alien Abductions, Sleep Paralysis and the Temporal Lobe.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment