Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Greek Myths in Modern Life

I honestly wish that I would have started sooner you might be reading this to yourself and think oh well its just a paper it can't be that serious but if you have a hard time writing papers then trust me when I say that you are going to need all the time you can use. I would suggest that you focus most of your attention on part 3 it is the longest and worth mot points and also have a clear idea of what your thesis is because if you do not I guarantee that you will start to go off topic.

The research question that I present was how greek myths have influenced modern culture.
Some sources that I found were really helpful were.

Burton, Elizabeth M. "The Value, Viability, and Relevance of Greek Mythology in Today's Society." Teen Ink. Teen Ink, n.d. Web. 06 June 2013
.
Fornaro, Michele, Nicoletta Clementi, and Pantaleo Fornaro. "Abstract." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 07 Oct. 2009. Web. 06 June 2013.


"Impact of Greek Mythology on Western Culture." Tree.com. Tree, n.d. Web. 06 June 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment