Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Aliens In the US

My advice is to make sure that you choose a topic that has a lot of credible sources and information that will help you write a clear paper. I suggest that you start early enough to have the opportunity to change your topic if it does not have information to write your paper on. Starting early will also help you find enough sources. Also, make sure that you give yourself time to revise your essay and ask the professor any questions that may come up. Writing this paper I learned how much time it takes to find credible sources using our schools database system, books, and films. I was also able to better my skills in making sure that I analyzed the information correct to make it useful for my paper. If I could have done this essay again I would have started earlier.
My topic is about aliens and how they have become so popular in the United States and around the world. My research questions is why do I want to believe that aliens do exist?
Sources:
(1).Academic search premier: Gildenberg, B.D. "A ROSWELL REQUIEM. (Cover Story)." Skeptic 10.1 (2003): 60. Academic Search Premier. Web. 10 June 2013.

(2) SWIFT, EARL. "What Really Happened In Area 51." Popular Mechanics 188.9 (2011): 82-147. Academic Search Premier. Web. 11 June 2013.
(2.1) By Thomas, Harding, copyright 13,2011

(3) Dartnell, Lewis. "Is There Anybody Out There?." Biologist 58.4 (2011): 15. Academic Search Premier. Web. 11 June 2013.

(4) Book: Author; Barry Parker, New York, 1998, Alien Life, chapter 8 other life in the solar system.


(5) http://www.universetoday.com/93754/35-years-later-the-wow-signal-still-tantalizes/

No comments:

Post a Comment