Monday, March 19, 2012

Batman Beyond the Mask

Ok. my topic is about Batman and I started to search for articles about Batman, but I wasn’t sure about what exactly I want to know about him. So, my first search was Batman and Hollywood. I realized that these words were too wide and have a lot of information; furthermore I needed to be more specific about what I was looking for. So, this is why we must take our time to write a research paper.  Finally, I decided to search Batman’s history, and what this story wants to teach us. Some advice, Be specific about what you want to know, choose a research question, and as everybody says, " No Procrastinate." 


Here are some resources that everyone might use. 


“Batman unmasked: analyzing a cultural icon,” by Will Brooker(book)
“Cape of fear” by Newman, Kim.(article)
Why the world needs Batman” by Nicolas van der Leek.(article)

No comments:

Post a Comment