Sunday, March 18, 2012

secret societies

I did my research paper on the incresing popularity of secret societies and their influence on us. i suggest you dont procrastinate because it makes the assignment way harder then it has to be. I found alot of information in the CSULA library data base which helped me greatly on completing the assignment. I learned there are a wide variety of secret societies and i also learned the definition of what a secret society is.  This topic has interested me ever since i was in middle school and this asssignment really clarified things for me and it also answer many questions that i had about the topic. I actually enjoyed doing it. I was really scared about the amount of pages it had to be but i took a deep breath and just started writing and it got better.

Good luck to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment