Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Zombies and the rise to popularity

So for my research topic, I decided to go with zombies. The reason why is because I want to know why zombies have become suddenly popular. Upon my research, I discovered that there is A LOT of info about zombies. When writing about this topic, if you do decide to write about it, you really have to narrow it down. Meaning that since zombies is such a broad topic, you have to decide what to talk about within the zombie genre. Of course I chose why zombies are so popular. Here are some of the sources that helped me with my research and I hope it will help you too:

Baldwin, Gayle R. World War Z and the End of Religion as We Know It. Academic Search Premier
Bishop, Kyle. Dead Man Still Walking: Explaining the Zombie Renaissance. Academic Search Premier
Bishop, Kyle. Raising the Dead. Academic Search Premier.

The best advice I can give you is DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!!!! I cannot stress that enough as it is. You may think that the research paper is something that seems so far away, but it will come around the corner sooner before you know it. Also, if a random thought pops into your head that you think might be useful for your paper, jot it down. You never know if it might come in handy.

Best of luck,
Bryan Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment