Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Reason why Zombies are so Popular


 

            First of all I will state what everyone else always states, do this earlier rather than later. It definitely is not something you want to be worrying about during finals week. Second, choose a topic that will not be difficult to write the paper with. It will save you trouble and time.

If I would have known before what I know now, I would have chosen zombies right from the start instead of environmental messages in Wall-E.

            My topic for this paper was on zombies and “why are they so popular” and that lead to the question of “what do zombies represent?” I used the school’s library search engine for all my sources, beside my texts. The text titles were “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Zombies” and “The dumbest generation: how the digital age stupefies young Americans and jeopardizes our future (or, don’t trust anyone under 30)”. These were two helpful texts for this subject. There is no way you cannot find sources for this topic. There are tons in the school’s database so finding information will not be a problem.

 
Bauerlein, Mark. The dumbest generation : how the digital age stupefies young Americans and jeopardizes our future (or, don’t trust anyone under 30). New York, NY: n.p., 2008. Print

 
Mogk, Matt. Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Zombies. N.p.: Simon and Schuster, 2011. Web. 19 Mar. 2014.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment